Oscraps

Knitting For A Cause
musicmom3

Knitting For A Cause

This is the FotoInspired Template page that faces the one I'd previously done on the subject, shown here: https://oscraps.com/community/media/annalift-knitting-for-a-cause-jpg.356879/ . Both use supplies from the Epiphany Classic Collection, on sale for a limited time at the link below. My grand-daughter became part of the story when she started to use the pumpkins I had knitted for each of my kids' families for their Fall decor as her “comfort animals,” so I made her an outsized one of her own in unicorn colors. I delivered that one before I took a picture though.
Reactions: ksacry
Wow these are darling! Luscious colors especially when all in one big bowl.

Love everything - your knitting (love those labels, you must have tons!), the pumpkins, the cause, the layout of the page. Great job!

you are incredible!! I love the concept for the donations and the photos are great too, love how you focused them on all of the aspects of this project!

A cuddly pumpkin knitted by Grandma, how cool! Wonderful photos! Great idea about the donations.

Awesome pumpkins! I also love to knit and make shawls for ladies that have lost their hubbies and hats and scarves for the special needs adults in my church. Knitting for a cause makes you feel warm inside. Have you heard of soap-sacks for the homeless and needy?

Awesome pumpkins! I also love to knit and make shawls for ladies that have lost their hubbies and hats and scarves for the special needs adults in my church. Knitting for a cause makes you feel warm inside. Have you heard of soap-sacks for the homeless and needy?
What a great project soap sacks are! Never heard of them so just Googled. I have lots of 100% cotton leftovers in my stash, too. I am finishing up a few faux fur throws for our local animal shelter and will investigate soap sacks next. Christmas knitting is also underway--oy vey! Knitting has kept me sane through the pandemic.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
musicmom3
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename