Oscraps

Kinetic
zlemon

Kinetic

I love abstracts. They may be my favorite art form. Anna's new APP, Uplift, has some great primary colors to play with...I had a grand time playing with the transfers and brushes.

Supplies:
ArtPlay Palette Uplift *On Sale 7/12*

Process notes:
I used SolidPaper No. 1 to create my background. I placed every transfer around the edges of the page, duplicating some for a bolder color. Added ArtsyPaper No. 1 on top, didnt do too much until I changed the blend mode to difference. I loved how the black background made the colors pop. Stamped lots of brushes over the new abstract background, recoloring them to balance the art. Recolored using the color blend overlay mode. Had some much fun it was hard to stop, but I finally did.

Thanks for looking.
I would get the assignment to post an abstract on 365 and just not know what to do. THis is lovely and if you say it is abstract I will just have to agree.

Totally awesome! I agree about loving abstracts. Trying to create them lets me feel the freedom of creating. I may need to "lift" the idea, just for a good fun afternoon. It's such a stress reliever.

Looks like I just walked into the MoMA! Fab, fab, fabulous work of art, Christy! I can imagine it printed on a very large canvas and gracing your living space!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
zlemon
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout