Oscraps

I-got-Sunshine---Trish-Hoskin-600
trish6150

I-got-Sunshine---Trish-Hoskin-600

Using some of the new products coming to the store and some recent products to this piece, I came up with I Got Sunshine on a Rainy Day from an image I created from my trip photos.

I wanted to use some of the products from the new releases and some from the later ones I havent used yet.

Starting with a 12 x 12 page I selected a solid paper from APP Uplift. To add some pizazz, I then added a text page from APP Patriarch and resized it to leave a border around the image.

I then dimmed the image by changing the opacity down to 35% and changed the blending mode to difference.

Then wanting to create a clustered image to the left of the page, I took a frame from ArtsyLayeredTemplate 293 and copied the layers to my piece. The image was clipped via Layer Create Clipping Mask ALT + CTRL + G.

I manipulated my image with the free transform option CTRL + T.

On different layers behind the image I selected various elements from the new KnottedUrbanThreasdz1, Typewriters1 and Newsprint1 to create the look I wanted.

To create the look of Sunshine on a rainy day, I added a FotoGlow from FotoGlowMix1.

And for the fun and what would have been a fun day I added a new balloon from MultiMediaBalloons4.

Supplies
AASPN_ArtsyLayeredTemplate293
AASPN_Newsprint1_11
AASPN_Newsprint1_1
AASPN_Newsprint1_3
AASPN_ArtPlayPaletteUplift_SolidPaper2
AASPN_KnottedUrbanThreadz1_9
AASPN_KnottedUrbanThreadz1_1
AASPN_Typewriters1_5
AASPN_FotoGlowMix1_3
AASPN_MultiMediaBalloons4_4
Love the grays on a rainy day and the framing of the photo! The yellow glow is the perfect accent for you page!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
trish6150
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout