Oscraps

Keto Kupboard!
SharLamb

Keto Kupboard!

This isn't the most artistic, or cutest, or even noticeable layout I've ever made, but it may be the most significant to my life. I'll let the journaling explain:

Journaling:
There are at least 13 containers in and around my kitchen sink, waiting to be washed out. They had been crammed into the lazy susan cupboard for years. Dave and I started the Keto diet May 11, 2017. A week later we still havent cleared out all the food we will no longer be eating, but today the flour, sugars, breadings, pastas, rices, baking mixes, etc., all got dumped. I see in the photo to the left, one box of pasta tried to escape, but when I finish this layout, it will be gone too.

VickiStegall-p-1_52-2015wk 29
VickiStegall-WA-old_52-2015-wk-29

Photos by Sharron Lamb (me)...and BTW, my counter does NOT have a curve to it. To get in all the containers, I had to do a pano shot, which distorted the counter.
Haha, a renegade paste . Lovely sunny funny page! Love your journaling and this composition remind me for some of this interior design magazines rubric where readers shared their organizing ideas.

Sharron, love the interesting photo and journaling and the title on your wonderful page. Your kitchen is modern and I would love to have a lazy susan cupboard.

Layout information

Category
Vicki Stegall Designs
Added by
SharLamb
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout