Oscraps

Keep it Simple
pmjames

Keep it Simple

My Christmas wish – seeing us together – love you two heaps xx

The Artplay Mini-Palette Yare is Free with $20 Purchase during the Black Friday Sale at Oscraps - 23rd to 27th November, 2023

Process An Artsy Paper is the Background Layer. My Image was extracted and duplicated twice. Soft Light and Screen Blending Modes were applied to the two top Layers. Transfers and Lace layers were placed below the Image to create a mat for my photo. A Warm Glow above and a Cool Glow below the Image were used to brighten the Image. A Transfer, Paint and Yare Brushes were placed on top of the Image as well as paper Texture and Splatters. Dimensional Elements including the Oval Frame were added to the Layout, along with Beaded Threadz and WordART. A glitter style was applied to the Christmas tree element. A little journaling completed the Page.
Credits list
Artplay MiniPalette Yare - free with $20 purchase from 23rd to 27th November
Beaded Threadz No.1
Paper Textures No.15
Warm Glows No.1
Cool Glows No.1
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
You are very fortunate (as am I) to have your grown children nearby! Lovely photo and I love what you've done with the frame as a basis for the cluster!

Love the color adjustments to the kit and the use of the frame. Great photo of you and your two adult children!

great photo and photo treatment.
I particularly like your clustering with frames and Christmas elements.

Love the flow of transfers with the framed title and cluster. Great photo treatment.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pmjames
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-mini-palette-yare-michelle-keep-it-simple.jpg
File size
196.4 KB
Dimensions
1000px x 1000px

Share this layout