Oscraps

Just Jellin'
Squeak

Just Jellin'

This is another in what I am sure will be a series of pages I'm thinking of titling "I Don't Know What the Heck I'm Going to Do with All of These Photos from My Chicago Vacation, but I'm Sure Having Fun Playing." Catchy title for an album, yes? :) Still haven't figured out a larger plan for getting all of my Chicago photos onto pages, so in the meantime I continue to experiment with color and blending modes.

One of our Chicago excursions was to the Shed Aquarium. The entire aquarium was amazing, but the highlight for me was the Jellyfish Exhibit. I went to college in southern California and in between classes and work I was able to spend the occasional carefree afternoon at the beach; all I knew about jellyfish was that they are to be avoided if you saw them congregating in the water. Well, I know a lot more about them now. They are really quite remarkable creatures. So many different species! Wonderful colors and don't get me started on their propulsion mechanism--it is nothing short of genius. Still to be avoided if one sees them floating in the water near the beach, though. Note to self: pretty does not always mean safe. :)

Credits
Anna Aspnes
ArtPlay Palette Seafoam Kit (background paper)
Journey WordTransfers No. 1
MultiMedia SeaLife No. 1
Painted Fotoblendz No. 3
SkinnyLined Overlays No. 1
WaterDrops No 1
WaterDrops No 4

Font: Before the Rain (page title), Candara (journaling)

Thanks for stopping by!
WOW I want to play with you! this is gorgeous! Love the blending and all the photos and jellyfish are fun from afar!

i am loving the SUPERLONG title! please oh PLEASE use that! this is gorgeous. definitely a watercolor beauty.

Great work of art!! I loved the jelly fish exhibit when I visited the Monterey Bay aquarium!!

I've always been fascinated by the beauty of jellyfish in water, not of course by the lumps of jelly left on a beach once the tide is out... all that beauty but to be avoided at all cost! LOVE your page and the title of your book LOL!!

Love the long title!!! You should make the album-cover with that!
Great result!!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Squeak
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout