Oscraps

July 2022 - Foto Inspired Template Pack 2Y
lacy

July 2022 - Foto Inspired Template Pack 2Y

July 2022 was all about the animals it seems. It was the hottest, driest July I can remember so I took what pictures I could from inside the house, and one from a ride to the almost dry pond. Clockwise from top left: Raccoon family searching for water, cows in the almost dry pond, Tilly & Tequila, Alvin with an acorn, and four nice bucks caught in one trail cam shot.

I started with P7 of the FotoInspired Template Pack 2Y and clipped my photos and an Ambages ArtsyKardz 3x4 #2 to each mask. Then I placed APP Sonoma Solid Paper 4 under those layers. Added Sonoma ArtStroke, Transfers, Line Word Art, blue button, Gold Transfer1, Edge Overlays 1 & 2. Placed Project Template Album 7 - 7, Jul wood word. Placed Ephemeral Collection MM Flowers 13-5 and blue cornflower. Added Urban Threadz 27-7, Outdoors Word ART Mix 2 Off the Beaten Path with Bevel/Emboss, and text box journaling.
Credits list
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon and Marleen
Your pictures are fabulous!!! I love the blending in the background! You captured the nature-y feel very well!

I really love the way you used the template! The colors are just p[erfect and the way the elements look like an extension of your photos is such a nice effect!

Wonderful photos of the animal life around you. Love the nature vibe and blue flower!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lacy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename