Oscraps

July 1
Joansmor

July 1

FotoInspired Template Pack No. 2L https://www.oscraps.com/shop/FotoInspired-Template-Pack-No.-2L.html On Sale

Process
1. Pick out the photos
2. Find two templates that will work with the photos (always do a double page)
3. Place photos into template.
4. Then pick out a Palette that will work with the photos.
5. Place a paper over both of the backgrounds
6. Put some transfers and maybe a brush on top of the papers. Created a diagonal of green this time.
7. Add some elements and maybe word art.
8. And hardest part the journaling.

This is pretty much what I do with every fotoinspired page.
your process sounds simple but the result is perfect, love this! wonderful photos, and the diagonal green in the background is lovely!

gorgeous photos, those flowers are beautiful - love the embellishments - love some of the photos in black and white - gorgeous two pages!

Delightful arrangement of quintessential Summer photography! Nice diagonal with the green accents, Joan!

I'm with you on doing a spread where possible...and when I'm in control, that's my preference. With my baby book, though, the way the photos come in from the parents, it's so random...and let's just say I'm developing "skills" at joining disparate pages at the centerline. Enjoyed your process notes, thanks!

A beautiful showcase of your outings, which are so fun to see! Love your process thoughts...a great way to sum it all up! :)

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Joansmor
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout