Oscraps

AnnaLift 8-3 Blue Basin Trail
dwsewbiz

AnnaLift 8-3 Blue Basin Trail

Vacation photos! These are from our road trip to Eastern Oregon. I lifted everything except the neutral background ;-)

Anna Aspnes:
ArtPlay Palette Meadow
ArtPlay Palette Bask
FotoInspired Templates
Postage Frames
Button Threadz
Urban Threadz
Holiday Template Pack
WaterColor FotoBLendz
APP Scenic
Scenic Word Art

Owscraps Collab Tango
Snips n Snails Designs (car)

Journaling:
We were torn between we really want to hike and its blazing hot out here. The 3-mile Blue Basin Overlook trail sounded intimidating with its 800 feet of elevation gain, but we decided to give it a try. It wasnt as bad as the signage made it out to be. There were a couple of shady overlooks along the way, and the sign telling us we were at the top was most welcome. Next we did the little Island in Time trail, adding another mile plus (and 200 more feet of elevation) to the day. I wore a towel on my head to protect my neck. It got soaked.
Great job of showing how hot it was! Absolutely love the bright red-orange with those clear blue skies!

thanks for the lift! It looks like an awesome hike but it sure looks hot too! love all the pictures! cute embellishments with the sign and car! fantastic page!

WOW I love this--the colors are divine together--the heat radiates off the page. Like the collection of journaling and the elements.

Hot! Hot! Hot! Well portrayed! We were in CA Gold Mining Country a few years ago, and basically decided to forgo our plans when the temperature hit 103 degrees...and just motor on through in our air-conditioned rental car. Last Fall in Amsterdam, we were hit with a heat wave...and had to make the same sort of decisions about how far to push ourselves. This past Spring we got walloped with heat in Spain, so dropped some plans in favor of others. And...just recently we had the grand-dogs and were crossing the Hudson River on the walkway when we were met with a "paw alert" sign on the pavement...and so turned back and took the boys for ice cream instead. Always a mixed bag of emotions when dealing with weather-induced changes...but ice cream pretty much fixes everything.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout