Oscraps

Jubilate Collection Extras Sleeping Oz
dwsewbiz

Jubilate Collection Extras Sleeping Oz

Although we're making progress, Oz still wants to be held for his entire naps. Good thing Gramma loves holding him :) He's wearing his Golden State Warriors basketball suit (Dad dresses him) :)
Credits list
ArtPlay Jubilate Collection"Extras"
Artsy Kardz Jubilate
Artsy Transfers Jubilate
Artsy Stains No 12
Taped Textures No 11
MultiMedia Bliss No 1
Foundation - ArtPlay Jubilate Solid Paper
Oz is blended with Jubilate FotoBlendz No 1 and surrounded with Jubilate Artsy Transfer2 with some colored Stains and Taped Textures. The cluster is MM FLowers 10 with the bow recolored, an added Tape Texture, and custom title ("little" strip uses a Rounded Rectangle, "Warrior" font is Better Saturday, both with Stroke and large Shadow).
Photo on right of my rhododendron in bloom again uses Jubilate FotoBlendz1. Frames are from Jubilate ALT, with Jubilate Artsy Kardz clipped to the back frames and Artsy Transfers Jubilate 4 behind. Custom Cluster created with elements from MM Bliss (button recolored), ArtPlay L'Amour, wordart from Headspace, and Taped Textures.
Beautiful photos of Oz love the blue outfit he has on love the black and white photos the foget-me-not flower the blending and the journaling.x

You'll be so happy in the years to come having documented the daily changes in Oz's growth and awareness of the world! Go Warriors!

You'll be so happy in the years to come having documented the daily changes in Oz's growth and awareness of the world! Go Warriors!
Thanks, Miki, it's really good to hear you say that! sometimes I feel like a bit of a dork taking pictures nearly every day but he is changing rapidly and is so darn cute :)

Never enough photos! I took photos until my kids were old enough to say "no more photos" - of course, most of mine were taken with film. Oz and his parents and YOU will love looking at the books you are creating. PS love that he takes his naps while being held. We did that. It ends way too soon.

What a sweet page! Love that huge blended photo on the left. Get to see Oz better and he's a cutie.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename