Oscraps

Mrs. Robinson
Miki

Mrs. Robinson

Credits list
Artsy Transfers Jubilate
Artsy Stains 11
Paper Texture 11

Artplay Palette Jubilate (paper, heart, rainbow, label word)
Jubilate FotoBlendz 1
MultiMedia Flowers 10
Celebrate WordART Mix 3

Artplay Palette Sojourn (label)
Artplay Palette Able (string)
Artplay MiniPalette Brio (branch)
Music Notes 1

Process
A solid paper from APP Jubilate was used as the foundation of the page. The image of the eggs was clipped to a fotoblendz mask (png. file). Artsy Transfers Jubilbate_2 was layered behind the photos. Some of the layers were moved or turned off to allow the nest to fit within the paper layers. The robin was extracted from the grassy background. The branch from Mini Brio was added. The blending mode of both layers was changed to color burn. MultiMedia Flowers 10_3 was added. The rainbow was placed behind the elements with the blending mode changed to color burn (reduced opacity), duplicated with the blending mode changed to screen (reduced opacity). Stains and tape textures were added to give more depth and dimension, along with splatters from the transfers and the music brush. The page was completed by adding word art and dimensional embellishments.

Thank you for looking!
Beautiful photo with the birds nest love the crown on the bird the blending the cluster the colours and the word art.x

This is really fun! Love the blending of the nest! Cute robin, nice shadow depth in the foreground, and fun title :)

Wonderful happy spirit of spring, with the optimistic yellow and also that gray of rain which we need and hope for.

Adore everything. I'm still waiting to crown my barn swallow mama—any day now, I hope.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename