Oscraps

Birthday Challenge 3 - White Space.jpg
FloridaGranny

Birthday Challenge 3 - White Space.jpg

Our granddaughter's Sweet Sixteen celebration. White space challenges are usually hard for me because I like to fill in every inch, but this was a lot of fun to put together. Thanks for looking!
  • Love
Reactions: Mary Davies
LoL - I just posted a pic of my dot's 18th birthday using the same metallic balloons! :D
I know what you mean about white space challenges! They are heavy on the challenge part for me as well - but I positively LOVE white space pages.

This is great! I love the very vertical-ness of this, with that narrow shot of your beautiful granddaughter and the folds in the paper & stitching holes both point to and extend the vertical. While I struggled with the hexagon, you overachieved with it! I love your near bubble like hex's and the playfulness they add to the page. The light brushwork border is the perfect finishing touch!

This is fantastic! I love that the hexagons match the color of the balloons in the photo! I also love the pinholes and the paint along the sides. Well done!

Oh I just love your take on this white space challenge! The paint along the edges of the paper, the colors of the hexagons, the stitching...and love that you told the story in your journaling. What a fun Sweet 16! Looking forward to days when that is our normal again! Great job on this challenge.

My daughter always has these ballons in her room.
Awesome photo and framing. Love how you used the hexagon.
The recipe is well respected.
Thank you for participating

Layout information

Category
15th Birthday Party Celebration (2021)
Added by
FloridaGranny
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings