Oscraps

Joy
zwyck

Joy

Process: I started with an artsy paper from ArtPlay Palette Inclement, which was duplicated and set to blending mode Multiply. I placed an overlay set to blending mode Color Burn in the top right corner and a duplicated goldpaint set to Linear Burn to the left side. I extracted Noah and added him to the layout with a ladder behind him and a brush below. I placed a light leak from LightLeaks No 3 in the middle, duplicated it and set the blending mode to Linear Burn. A multimedia cluster from MultiMedia Rain No 1 was placed to Noah`s right side and a transfer from ArtsyTransfers Inclement to the right side of the layout. I added the title and wordart and some elements from WoodWords No 7 and ArtPlay Palette Inclement. I finished the layout with brushes and overlays from ArtPlay Palette Inclement.
Wow, stunning!! Love Noah´s photo, so cute!! great job with the background. Standing O! Yes, I know, it´s in the October thread but I will move it later :giggle4:

Here it is ... Standing O!

Last edited:
Congrats on the Standing O! I was coming here for that but Ana beat me to it. Love the colors of the umbrella against the dark paper!

What a cute little guy. Love the cooperative look on his face.The rain is so special.

So adorable! The colorful umbrella makes the page! No, the cute little boy makes the page :)

Congrats on the SO! Very cute photo, and love the bright colored umbrella contrasted to the stormy background.

That bright pop of color from the umbrella is perfect! Congrats on your Standing O!

Love the bright colors and sweet photo. My, he is growing fast! Congrats on the Standing O!

Such a sweet photo!! Love the colors against the darker background! Congratulations, your layout will be featured in tonight's Monday Oscraps newsletter :beatingheart:

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
zwyck
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename