Oscraps

Joy Art Journal Beginnings
LSlycord

Joy Art Journal Beginnings

Ok...so art journaling really isn't my thing I said. But I will try I said. And, I don't know how the rest of the world looks at this but I am in love. Completely expressed what is rattling around down deep in my soul today.

Thanks for the challenge ladies!
Credits list
Everything from Junque Journal 02
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Vicki Robinson Designs
  • Love
Reactions: Vicki Robinson
What a cool photo! And I think you did a great job — art journaling is always what YOU want it to be, so you never worry about that! I love that quote too!

This is absolutely wonderful, Linda! I KNOW that feeling of being "in love" with the ocean/gulf and I feel your love coming through on your page. AJ is about "feeings" as well as actually writing a lot of journaling. I'm so thrilled that you just went for it!!

I think it's amazing. I am not an art journaler either, but your page speaks to me and I think that as long as it speaks to you, it's fabulous!!

Great job!!!! It exudes joy!!!! Using the orange as splashes of color make the page come alive and bring the eye right to the sun in your picture!! The quote is perfect for the challenge!! Thank you for your bravery to give AJ a try!!!!

Great job!!!! It exudes joy!!!! Using the orange as splashes of color make the page come alive and bring the eye right to the sun in your picture!! The quote is perfect for the challenge!! Thank you for your bravery to give AJ a try!!!!
Thanks for your little extra "push".

Layout information

Category
Art Journal
Added by
LSlycord
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata