Oscraps

John Vaughan
Miki

John Vaughan

I have a heritage album consisting of a variety of styles, digital, paper, mixed. My goal is to make a cohesive book for the family. Trying out some different approaches, mixing up FotoInspired Template Albums and the Project Template Albums drawing Inspiration from dwsewbiz, musicmom3 and pam p.
Credits list
Artplay Melancholy Collection
Artplay Palette Melancholy (papers, transfers, watch, leaf, glasses)
Melancholy WordART Mix 1
MultiMedia Melancholy 1

FotoInspired Template Pack 2L (frames, fotomasks)
FotoInspired Template Pack 3 E (torn frame, fotomasks)
Artplay Palette Eudamonia (gold corner)
Artplay Palette Frolic (splatters)

Process
A 12x24 page was created in PhotoShop. Papers from APP Melancholy were used as the foundation for the pages. Frames and fotoblendz masks from FIT templates were added. The photos were clipped to them. A brush (the original receipt from my grandfathers burial) was created and stamped onto the page. Transfers, artstrokes and splatters were added. The pages were completed by adding word art, dimensional embellishments from the kits and MM Melancholy.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
This is fabulous - wow, I could go on and on about all I love - the green works very well for heritage, the layering is great, and the embellishments are perfect! Thrilled to be of inspiration! Oh and balance - fabulous balance between the two pages!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-collection-melanchony-miki-john-vaughan-double.jpg
File size
958.6 KB
Dimensions
2000px x 1000px

Share this layout