Oscraps

Joe-Edith through the years
ksacry

Joe-Edith through the years

Text Reads: The youngest child of five, Joseph Louis, was born in Rockford Illinois on February 11, 1895 when his father, Charles, worked at the Peacock Brewery.
Joe married "Edith" Ida Malitha Habel on June 5, 1916,in Sioux City, Iowa. They had fifteen children. During the depression, Joe worked as a fireman for the Chicago and Northwestern Railroad. He became a railroad engineer before he retired. Joe and Edith retired to Minnesota to fish. They were able to celebrate their marriage's 60th Anniversary in 1976 with most of their family.

Construction: I started with the FotoInspired Template Album No 3B #5, clipping my various photos to the template’s masks. I did an extraction of the 50th anniversary plate. I also extracted several layers of the template’s tag to get it to look right with a photo. I revised the heart corner with a Solid Color Adjustment.
For the background, I used ArtPlay Palette Rhapsody Solid Paper #6 (from the Rhapsody Collection Bonus no longer available). I then added several layers of paper textures, ArtsyKardz, brushes and ArtsyTransfers. I also applied a Photoshop Adjustment Preset, Portraits - Sunshine, to several of the lower layers.
For the title cluster, I modified Music WordART Cluster No 1 #2, using the beaded thread “years” with the word “through” (font AuraBlue Bold) and changing the pink heard to gold with a hue/saturation adjustment.
Credits list
ArtPlay Rhapsody ArtsyKardz MultiPack and ArtsyTransfers are On Sale Now for a limited time
ArtsyKardz Rhapsody MultiPack
ArtsyTransfers Rhapsody

Also on sale for a limited time Paper Textures No 18

ArtPlay Rhapsody Collection
ArtPlay Palette Rhapsody
Music WordART Cluster No 1
FotoInspired Template Album No 3B
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
I love the inclusion of that anniversary plate, and what great photos! 15! wow! really nice heritage page!

i love the composition of the photos and how you placed the captions.
15 children - unbelievable, they look very happy and content in the photos.

Fabulous heritage page. Can't believe 15 children! Love the combination of sepia toned and black and white photos.

Fantastic! That little ribbon on the left top tag is a wonderful touch. Love your photo progression and your journaling. I can't come close to imagining 15 children!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-collection-rhapsody-ksacry-Joe-Edith-through-the-years.jpg
File size
249.3 KB
Dimensions
1000px x 1000px

Share this layout