BrightEyes

jhd-reverie-Kay

Credits list
Reverie Bundled - Joyful Heart Designs | Jan 7 - 13 Free With $10 Purchase
https://www.oscraps.com/shop/Reverie-bundled-SKU110561951.html

Pixabay Photo

Process
Placed photo under frame and erased photo edges to match frame edge. Add shadow
Use bevel on small pink heart element - add shadow - Add to lower right corner of framed photo
Erase circle on the rose and circle frame element. Place rose slightly under the small heart - add shadow.
Place cream heart stamp under photo and double heart stamp - Enlarge as shown
On a blank page - use heart stamp as clipping mask with solid dusty pink p7 - duplicate it and link 2 hearts together then place under cream heart and enlarging as shown
Place ribbon with buttons between photo frame and cream hearts - add shadow to ribbon
Use Before the Rain font to write "My Spring Love" in dark olive green - add white stroke to edge
Place Pattern Paper 8 as background
Link all layers then shrink all layers at the same time leaving about 3" blank around all the edges
Place solid paper dusty pink p-7 under all layers and shrink it so only 1" shows
Place solid paper light sand p-5 under all layers
Add small dark olive green stroke on outside edges of photo frame, bottom of large pink heart, pattern paper 8 and solid paper dusty pink 5
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Joyful Heart Designs
What a gorgeous layout! I love the heart behind the lovely lady and the ribbon strip held down with tacks. I also love the tiny heart and flower accents!

Layout information

Category
Joyful Heart Designs
Added by
BrightEyes
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename