Oscraps

January White Space Challenge
Cherylndesigns

January White Space Challenge

Skater Dude - my youngest grandson practicing on his skateboard. I used Lilach Oren's Skate And Roll Collection. I used 5 elements.
  • Love
Reactions: ClaireG
I love your photo! He looks so proud of his skateboard! I love the artsy vibe to your layout and the elements you used to compliment your photo. I also love the definition card. Stunning!

I love your photo! He looks so proud of his skateboard! I love the artsy vibe to your layout and the elements you used to compliment your photo. I also love the definition card. Stunning!
Thanks SO much, Evelyn!! Your comments mean so much because this is the most difficult style for me!! Thanks, again!! Yes, he's pretty proud of himself. :)

Thanks SO much, Evelyn!! Your comments mean so much because this is the most difficult style for me!! Thanks, again!! Yes, he's pretty proud of himself. :)
Well, you did a fantastic job on your layout! I tend to do more traditional style versus artsy but I am trying to branch out. You are a pro at it! Nobody would guess that you ever struggled with it.

Well, you did a fantastic job on your layout! I tend to do more traditional style versus artsy but I am trying to branch out. You are a pro at it! Nobody would guess that you ever struggled with it.
Thanks so much, Evelyn. I like to put a lot of my page, so it's really hard for me to only use 5 elements. Thankfully, I had this cute new picture to give me incentive. :)

I LOL at your comment. You did a fabulous job my friend. 5 elements is very hard! Love the stitching around your photo. Thank you for joining my challenge.

I LOL at your comment. You did a fabulous job my friend. 5 elements is very hard! Love the stitching around your photo. Thank you for joining my challenge.
Thanks so much, my friend!! This is THE hardest style for me but I HAD to do it because it was your challenge. :)#kiss3

Layout information

Category
Challenge 2
Added by
Cherylndesigns
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename