Oscraps

January Challenge #7 - Artsy/Mixed Media
LazyDaisy

I use Procreate so to create for the challenge.

I added texture over 2 gesso elements & created shadows for both. I attempted embossing the Chinese character & looks ok but I’m not sure it’s as obvious now. I also used textured overlays to create some debossing on the background paper. I used several elements to create the page with various types of media.
Credits list
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  2. Joanne Brisebois
  3. Lynn Grieveson
  4. Oscraps Collaborations
  5. Sarapullka Scraps
  6. Vicki Robinson Designs
  7. Vicki Stegall
  8. Viva Artistry
Brilliant work with your drop shadowing to give the gesso some depth, and the subtle embossing on the figure is just perfect. It's far easier to see all the textures in the larger rendition of your jpeg file at 300 dpi as they do get lost when you resize to a gallery size. However, having said that, the texutres I can see here in the gallery page is fabulous, beautifully done!

Thank you, I love using multimedia. I’m glad others have similar issues with size reduction & resolution, it’s not just me. Whew. I want to try more embossing & hopefully learn to use it & make it scene. Thank you so much again for your encouraging & kind words & taking the time to also help with an explanation.

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
LazyDaisy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename