Oscraps

Jan Challenge 4 - Recipe.jpg
FloridaGranny

Jan Challenge 4 - Recipe.jpg

I hope you can stand one more Christmas page, LOL, but I had to scrap this delightful tree we saw at South Carolina's low country visitor's center. TFL!
Credits list
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Oscraps Collaborations
  • Love
Reactions: ClaireG and isDK
So pretty! Very festive! Do you ever see snow on Christmas?
Thanks, always, Vicky, for your kind comments. We used to visit family in New Jersey at Christmas time every year, so, yes... lots of snow at times. :) The past couple of years we've stayed in Florida. It's so different here with the palms all decorated, etc. I don't miss the snow!

Love the blending here. I am with you Christmas in Florida is so unique I love it! Esp the lack of snow (we used to live in NYC). Thanks for joining my challenge x

Thanks, always, Vicky, for your kind comments. We used to visit family in New Jersey at Christmas time every year, so, yes... lots of snow at times. :) The past couple of years we've stayed in Florida. It's so different here with the palms all decorated, etc. I don't miss the snow!
Since we moved to NC in 2008, we get maybe one good snow a year and it is usually melted the next day! It's here just long enough for me to get some pretty pictures. That doesn't hurt my feelings! ;)

Layout information

Category
Challenge 4
Added by
FloridaGranny
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename