Oscraps

Itty-Bitty-Spider
ksacry

Itty-Bitty-Spider

Text Reads: I was sitting in my garden and noticed one hollyhock bloom in the back. As I investigated its unique coloring, I noticed an itty-bitty-spider. As I watched, he appeared to purposely get pollen on his body. Perhaps to hide, waiting for a curious bug and a meal.

Construction: I started with ArtPlay Palette Bespoke Solid Paper #4. I duplicated the paper, applying 50% opacity. I changed the Adjustment Hue/Saturation slightly to tone down the yellows making it match my photos better. I duplicated the paper again and applied Blend Mode Multiply and then repeated, applying 50% opacity. I placed I changed the Adjustment Hue/Saturation slightly to tone down the yellows making it match my photos better.
I placed ArtPlay Palette Transfers #8 on the left of the page to tone down the paper’s art stroke. I also placed a duplicate of the upper gray splatters at the bottom of the page.
I placed the MultiMedia Accordion No. 2 #3 and clipped my photos to the frame masks. I added PaperTextures No. 16 #1 & #2 horizontal on the page and #3 vertical at the frame’s top right corner.
I used just one frame from MultiMedia Accordion No. 2 #3 to overlap horizontally then clipped my same center flower photo tot he frame’s mask. I added a reduced sized 12 X 12 Page FotoBlendz No. 11 #3 under the left part of the frames, duplicated it for the right side, and then clipped the same flower photo to the fotoblendz.
I added TapedTextures No. 12 #2 to the top of the frames and #3 to the bottom.
I added Around The Clock No. 2 #7 under the upper left corner of the frames to anchor the cluster, consisting of ArtPlay Palette Bespoke dragonfly and pearl button with UrbanThreadz No. 27 #1.
I made the title Time WordART Mix No. 1 word art “Be in the right now” into a sticker by adding a white stroke. The text is font Baskerville Old Face.
Credits list
DigitalART Bundle 19 August 2022 On Sale for a limited time.
DigitalART Bundle

aA classic Anna Release Bespoke Sale ends August 31st at 9am EDT.
AnnaRelease 6 September 2019

Supplies used in this layout:
ArtPlay Palette Bespoke
Around The Clock No. 2
Time WordART Mix No. 1
12 X 12 Page FotoBlendz No. 11
PaperTextures No. 16
TapedTextures No. 12
UrbanThreadz No. 27
MultiMedia Accordion No. 2
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon
Great job on the super-close-up of the spider. Love the soft coral pinks and the way you used the 12x12 FB. (Def will be lifting that). Been missing your posts the last few days.

Great job on the super-close-up of the spider. Love the soft coral pinks and the way you used the 12x12 FB. (Def will be lifting that). Been missing your posts the last few days.
Aww how kind. Been out of town. All is good but I do need to get back in the creative mode!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename