Oscraps

Carriage ride up Day Mountain
Joansmor

Carriage ride up Day Mountain

Inspiration – Jim and I took a sunset ride up a mountain in a horse drawn carriage while visiting Acadia. Happy memories
Start – File>New 12x12 300
Paper – Placed a paper from the Oscraps collaboration kit Live Life over the background layer
Mask – Used the 12X12 page Fotoblendz 11.3 But I resized it.
Frames – transferred the frames from Artsy Layered Template 253 to my page
Photos – put the focal photo over the mask and attached using Layer>Create Clipping Mask. Then added two more pictures to the mask layers of the framing using the same method.
Brushes – used Paper Textures 16.3 under the focal photo. Used Urbandsti27.7 over the side of the focal photo. Then added Take Flight 5.5 over the pictures though I flipped them Vertically.
Elements – APP Auriferous String on top of the focal photo and added APP Love Letters Daisey
Words – typed a short paragraph about the photos. Added the wordart the Best of Moments to the page
Beautiful photo! Makes me want to visit and add it to my bucket list. Wonderful use of the torn paper to frame the photo and then love the addition of the inset photos!

Gorgeous sunset photo! When we visited Acadia we thought about the carriage ride, but opted for a boat tour (which we never got because it was always foggy). Nice memories!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Joansmor
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-Digital Art Bundle 19 collection-Joan Robillard-Carriage ride ...jpg
File size
331.2 KB
Date taken
Sun, 21 August 2022 7:31 AM
Dimensions
1000px x 1000px

Share this layout