Oscraps

Introducing Anton und Paulchen
Su_Sanne

Introducing Anton und Paulchen

With my first layout for the Oscraps Gallery I would like to introduce you to Anton and Paulchen, who you will get to know better and see more often *lol*. It's an older work but I still love it. I used the wonderful kit "Falling Leaves Autumn Tea" by Lorie Davison.
Credits list
Falling Leaves Autumn Tea by Lorie Davison
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Lorie Davison
  • Love
Reactions: Lorie Davison
love Anton and Paulchen ♥, fabulous page!
so mega süß sind deine beiden, ich bin auch stolze Hunde Mama

How fun to get to meet Anton and Paulchen! Love how you have included them in this fantasy story! Love how you credited the kit and photo on the bottom paper!

How fun to get to meet Anton and Paulchen! Love how you have included them in this fantasy story! Love how you credited the kit and photo on the bottom paper!
Thank you! :heartpumpred: Since I don't have my own children and grandchildren, my dachshunds have to go to the fantasy worlds. Lorie and Lynne offer wonderful possibilities. I have tons of layouts with the dogs. I've sent them to the bottom of the ocean in underwater suits or into the air in flying machines. They have already experienced a lot *lol*.

What a merry chase! There are a lot of dog people here that will definitely enjoy seeing Anton and Paulchen ♥

Layout information

Category
Lorie Davison
Added by
Su_Sanne
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename