Oscraps

In this moment
zwyck

In this moment

Process: I started with a solid paper from ArtPlay Palette Arrive, which was duplicated and set to blending mode Linear Burn. I placed a brush from the Artplay and clipped the photo to it. The same brush was duplicated and moved a bit to the right. I added transfers from the Artplay and also from ArtsyTransfers Arrive. A brush from the Artplay and a tape from TapedTextures No 1 were placed below the photo. More brushes, an overlay and a wordtransfer were added from ArtPlay Palette Arrive and placed on the right side of the layout. I finished with the edge overlay from Postage Edge Overlays No 1 and the wordart from Arrive WordART No 1.
I am in love with the photo perspective.The bike element was made for this page and your blending is wonderful.

Fabulous blending! Love the deep tones and textures. Congrats on the feature!

Luscious color! Loving the richness and depth of this page and the way the photo works with the bike brush.

magnifique photo et design, j'adore la photo, les couleurs et tous les tampons .
Félicitations pour votre designation sur la page d'oscrap Ulla may. :fleur:

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
zwyck
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-collection-arrive-zwyck-in-this-moment.jpg
File size
282.8 KB
Dimensions
1000px x 1000px

Share this layout