Oscraps

In the Pink
I love this template and collection by Lynn Grieveson, and had a lot of fun working with them. The papers of the collection were awesome and I couldn't decide which to use so blended several. ♥
Credits list
This Endures Digital Templates – Lynn Grieveson
I Still Get Butterflies Digital Scrapbooking Collection – Lynn Grieveson

Pink sneakers illustration: Public Domain
Font: Arial Rounded
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Lynn Grieveson
  • Love
Reactions: RJMJ
How cute! Betty Jo!...I really like your originality!...Your pages have a cool! retro factor vibe!...& who doesn't like pretty in pink sneakers! & pretty pink butterflies!!!...It nicely contrasts with your blended paper BG!!!...:)...

How cute! Betty Jo!...I really like your originality!...Your pages have a cool! retro factor vibe!...& who doesn't like pretty in pink sneakers! & pretty pink butterflies!!!...It nicely contrasts with your blended paper BG!!!...:)...
Thanks so much, Rhonda. Love those pink sneakers!! ♥

I saw this on FB and fell in love with it. I love how the page design is clean and simple but the colors make it so fresh!!

I saw this on FB and fell in love with it. I love how the page design is clean and simple but the colors make it so fresh!!
Thanks so much, Chris. I keep trying to create white space layouts, that I totally love but end up blending several of the gorgeous backgrounds, adding elements, and never end up with what I started out to do. :)

I love the colors on this page! So adorable; those lil' pink sneakers! They pop on this blue background! Super cute wonderful page!

Layout information

Category
Oscraps Cheery O's
Added by
Betty Jo
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename