Oscraps

In Five Years (4pm Chat Challenge)
ourmisadventures

In Five Years (4pm Chat Challenge)

Kit: The Sunday Edition by Paislee Press
Template: Flight Plan No. 1 by One Little Bird

Journaling:
Two years ago, if you had asked me where I think I would be today, I would never in a thousand guesses get close to where I actually am in life now. So asking me to guess about the next five years is hard, I know what I would like - but Im also a day by day type of person, I live each moment and ask for Gods guidance in the next. I cant make plans, because I know my plans aren't always His will. Five years from now, I would hope for a few things. I would hope that Jeff and I are closer to the idea of starting a family, if we havent already. I would also hope that we would have a place we can really call home. I would love for that place to be in the mountains or up North, but just as long as it feels like home. Most importantly, five years from now I would hope that both of us are in a career we enjoy and feel successful in. Five years from now, I just want to still be joyful!!!
What a stunningly beautiful LO, Meg. Fabulous photo processing and I love the elegant papers you've used. Good luck with your wishes for 5 yrs time.

Love your journaling!
Great use of the template. I like the 'flower-something something' blended in the background.

good luck for the next 5 years, great journalling and a wonderful photo which is perfect for this page.

Gorgeous LO Meg - I love how you've used those strips of pp! And I absolutely adore your journalling... I love how you approach life!

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
ourmisadventures
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout