I Will Beat Lyme
faerywings

I Will Beat Lyme

Template: Liz Newberry Scrap Therapy

Green Paper: Sue Cummings Lucky O Oscraps Collab Kit

Leather Papers and Aged Leather Belt: Debra Tope

Word Art Lauren Reid 52 Inspirations 07, week 18

Font: Time New Roman, Amazone

I will beat Lyme. Not only for myself, but for my family. This disease has been affecting my family for so many years, but it will not win. I have become a stronger person since I have been caring for Gary, who has had Lyme for more years than we know. I have stood by him, while he went from an active, social and fun loving person to someone who is sometimes housebound. I am standing up for my kids who also have Lyme, and are struggling in school due to the diseases affects. I will find the strength to care for myself as I go through the treatment I need to get healthy again. It wont be easy, that is for sure. It will be a fight with doctors and schools, and insurance companies. But I can do it. I am strong, and I am intelligent. And I will do whatever it takes to help me and my family to beat Lyme.
((((Hugs))))))
Chris ... your journaling is incredible. Hun ... you are the strongest woman I know. ;)I love you and am so honored to have you as a partner.

You will beat it and you won't have to do it alone!!! {{{{HUGS}}} here for ya, chica!!
BTW, great LO!!!!

OH MY! Sometimes i think that my situation is the worst then i get to see that we all share our own struggles. You're not alone! We'll be praying for you! i love the belt!

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
faerywings
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout