Oscraps

I wait quietly for Christmas
S

I wait quietly for Christmas

(a short story)No matter how hard you try,your school picture never comes nice ... I don't like to be photographed.In mirrors and photos. They come out weird... there is only a handful of photos that I actually like of myself...1 or 2 at my sisters wedding where I look like I have blue eyes but I am not that attractive.I know most people only complement me to sound polite and to avoid sounding rude but the truth is I am not attractive when I lost a lot of weight I think I looked pretty.I felt good inside myself and I guess that is what counts more than anything else.I have been thin a few times in my life but I have also had weight gain at times... its very yo-yo but I wish I was prettier in the face ... and I do not really like my red hair...however I would be interested to see it red and long with say spiral curl when I am thin because I may give myself a real shock to see how lovely the red hair looks ...on a thin me...when I was 21 I lost some weight for my sisters wedding and I felt great...I really desired a boyfriend so badly back then but no one liked me that I liked

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
Sacha0606
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout