Oscraps

I Voted
Miki

I Voted

We stood in line, in the rain, cold ... but it's done!

This page was inpired by Diane's page! Diane's[url]

Anna Aspnes
Painted MultiFoto Template No 8 [url=https://www.oscraps.com/shop/Painted-MultiFoto-Layered-Template-No.-8.html]Painted MultiFoto Template No 8

Artplay Palette Salute (paper, button, label word) Artplay Palette Salute
Artplay Palette Mountain High (paper) Artplay Palette Mountain High
Artplay Palette Red White Blue (transfer, paper) retired
MultiMedia USA Flags 1 MultiMedia USA Flags 1
MultiMedia Salute 1 (banner) MultiMedia Salute 1
MultiMedia Magic Sprinklez 1 MultiMedia Magic Sprinklez 1

Process
Painted MultiFoto Template 8 was opened up and resized smaller. A solid white paper from APP Mountain High was used as the foundation of the page. The photo was processed in the iPhone app Waterlogue and clipped to the background 2 mask. The New York I Vote stickers were downloaded from the internet. My I Voted Early sticker was placed on the page with a custom shadow. The star transfers, along with the MultiMedia elements were layered onto the page. The page was completed by adding word art.

Thank you for looking!
eek, this is brilliant!! and I am thrilled to be an inspiration! - yay - take voter selfies folks! (as long as they are legal). I should have waterlogue'ed my photo ;-) I love those stickers! Especially the bear one! But geez, we need to have mail-in voting everywhere (we are so spoiled in CA and OR). Also really love the MM stuff on the page.

So much work in this great election page, I love the watercolor portraits of you and your husband, I also love the super stickers, looks great! This page and the page of Christy would be suitable as a billboard, I hope very much the election turns blue!

Wonderful page. Both in design and sentiment. So good to see so many taking voting seriously. Best wishes from Canada for a positive outcome and smooth transition.

This is huge and very much an important milestone to document. Great photo treatment and photos of you two. I wish every state had gone gradually to mail-in over many years like we did. It breaks my heart every time I see voters waiting for 4 or 10 hours, or in the rain. We vote at the dining table and everyone has a lot of options.

Love the photo treatment of you and hubby. Such an important vote. Great to see the huge turnout under not easy circumstances. Hoping we have a new president.

I love you guys anchoring the corners with your masks. We took the drop-box option at the board of elections this year and we're glad we did, as the lines here have been pretty close to 4 hours for early voting. It is so heartening to see everybody turning out. I hope it ALL goes blue!

This is so full of movement and excitement and gravitas at the same time! It's just wonderful.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout