Oscraps

I remember when/ Anna Color Challenge 100th Week 2
smith

I remember when/ Anna Color Challenge 100th Week 2

Artplay Palette Artsy

About 58 years ago, I remember when I made potholders using the loom and loops. We did this as a project in elementary school art class. We gave them to our moms for Mothers Day! What a sweet memory.
I remember making those also and I loved how they came out in the end. They were so colorful and beautiful! Absolutely love your page, it brings a smile to my face. Love your design, wonderful challenge page.

Oh, yes! Weren't those fun to make? I never could get mine to turn out like the picture though. I Adore your page of colorful potholders and design of a wonderful, fond, fun memory.

I remember making pot holders, too! My kids and grandkids have added to the collection! APP Artsy is the perfect kit for the background! Gorgeous!

Yes! I remember making these. They were a popular craft for Mother's Day. What a wonderful memory and you've found the perfect image. Thank you for sharing this.

Congratulations! Your beautiful page has been featured as an aAmazing ARTist Standout on the Fans of Anna Aspnes' Facebook page!

link: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10155832733113671&set=gm.1817951438273416&type=3&theater&ifg=1

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
smith
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout