Oscraps

I Love The 80's
Cherylndesigns

I Love The 80's

I created this page for Pavlinka's "I Love The 80's" Kit. I had to use this picture of my 80's child - she had the best time then! What wonderful memories this kit brought back!
How many cans of Aqua Net did she go through to get that hair? LOL!! What a fun page, really makes me laugh at the good times in the 80s!

How many cans of Aqua Net did she go through to get that hair? LOL!! What a fun page, really makes me laugh at the good times in the 80s!
It was a ton of hairspray, I know that. Those girls used to get their SO high - I had to use that picture. LOL

I am fairly certain that 80s hair played a big part in climate change. I'm pretty sure our hair was extra flammable.

This page is great! So brings me back in time.

I remember those 80s days with the curly perms I could not afford to go to the hairdressers in those days with 2 small children my friend wanted to be a hairdresser so I let her practice on me the result was a disaster I had one side thicker than the other I must dig that old photo out one day and maybe scrap it lol your Daughter looks great with the style she had done.x

I am fairly certain that 80s hair played a big part in climate change. I'm pretty sure our hair was extra flammable.

This page is great! So brings me back in time.
Oh my gosh, can you just image - the air quality police today????? I SO remember how coated her mirror always was - with hairspray. We laugh at this now, but she was SO in style then. LOL

Layout information

Category
Palvinka Designs
Added by
Cherylndesigns
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename