Oscraps

I Can't Breathe
isDK

I Can't Breathe

I Can't Breathe

aA FotoInspired Template Pack, 3 papers, textures
photos: Pixabay (police car) Maria Eduarda Tavares (left) Retha Ferguson (lab) Malcolm Garret (football) (beret) BROTE Studio (clown)

Dont pretend theres not a problem in America. Dont turn your back on racism. Dont accept innocent lives being taken from us. Dont make any more excuses. Dont think this doesnt affect you. Dont sit back and be silent. #Nike Ad

George Floyd died when a Minneapolis police officer knelt on his neck for more than eight minutes. Protests went nationwide, then to London, Berlin and Toronto. The brutality was piled on top of African Americans grappling with higher death rates from the coronavirus and higher unemployment.
I share your grief and outrage. We must all refuse this. I am very sensitive to this subject with Mtis grandchildren who have already encountered racism in school. your very explicit page touches me black and red are the perfect expression of this violence!!

"In the end we will remember not the words of our enemies but the silence of our friends" It is the time to make our voices known and yours is the perfect commentary on the times. Systemic injustices have plagued our communities for too long. Bravo!

it's hard to believe this is still happening, and adding to the disquiet of our nation. very poignant and important page

Indignation shared all over the world. But, I also saw police officers and soldiers bow with one knee on the ground, that is hope!

amazing statement and page.
a wave of empathy in europe as well for george floyd and against of all kind of injustice, unequal treatment, discrimination and racism.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout