Oscraps

Hurricane Harvey/Anna's Big 40 chall
helenedubois

Hurricane Harvey/Anna's Big 40 chall

Celebration
the 4 elements required--the white dotted paper is over the flag area and over the transfer on the bottom right.
very powerful -- and so timely -- how very sad for all these people, their homes, their livelihoods ... keeping all in my thoughts and prayers. You blending of the separate photos is amazing.

So very sad for all the people in Houston and area, I hope the rain will stop a.s.a.p.! Your page is a fantastic tribute Helene, love it!!

Very dramatic and wonderful reminder to keep these folks in our thoughts & prayers. The darkness really reflects the situation.

Good on you for being able to incorporate the 4 elements. I started out to do the same, with my own Harvey page, but finally gave up. Love how you created the state of emergency with black and red. Very clever use of the "04!"

Outstanding documentation! Love the reds and blacks and how the contribute to the drama of the page!

a stunning tribute. when I worked for Texas Instruments, I lived & worked in one of the areas that had/has major flooding. my heart goes out to everyone impacted by this horrific storm. thankfully, my friends are safe and only one has a flooded home.

Wow. This is just jumping off the page. Full of nervous energy and anxiety....well done!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
helenedubois
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout