Oscraps

HP Obsessed
petey111

HP Obsessed

I just realized that I never uploaded my own layout for the February Journaling challenge!! Here it is!

Everything is from MaryPop's "Neverending Dream"
Font is Parry Hotter.

Journaling reads:
It was finally time. I loved Harry Potter from the first day of its release and the series is still my favorite to read of all time. I was obsessed before. I had shirts, bookends, artwork, and vinyl decals. But being able to share this magical story with my son has been amazing. He fell in love when I let him have the Lego Harry Potter game, but he became obsessed like me when I finally read the first book with him. (That was a requirement - I had to read the first one to him.) We read the first three books and watched the movies to match. We went on a journey to get Chocolate Frogs from the candy store downtow. We are making Golden Snitch valentines. And me? I, of course, became obsessed all over again. I found shoes, jewelry, and more. Its an obsession, but at least we can now obsess together!
I am smiling completely as I read this-- We did the same route, read out loud, then they read on their own. Aside from the first movie, they had to read the books first. And Bernie Bott's-- Grass was pretty good, but there was one (it was grey) that I had to spit out!! LOL
The paper you used, and font of course, are perfect!

Layout information

Category
Challenge 5
Added by
petey111
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout