Oscraps

hope
faerywings

hope

Kit: Mscraps March Collab Springaling

Word Art: Sabrina's Creations Life Quotes
http://www.oscraps.com/shop/product.php?productid=32799&cat=627&page=1

Journaling reads:
Some days it is very easy to give up. At least it feels like it should be, but somehow we just dont give into that feeling. Its been a long hard slog with no end in sight. Many days it doesnt feel like the slog even matters. After 5 years, no one feels much better. Or so it seems. While it doesnt feel like the disease ever goes away fully, the kids and I have had moments- even months- where we felt better than the day before. People often say that accomplishments start with a singe step. And from that point forward, its a process of one step forward and one step back. That is the attitude I must take to keep moving forward to keep growing in health. It is so important to be a good example for my kids. They need to see that even with the ups and downs, well make it through OK. Its our hope. Its the dreams of future health. Its beating Lyme
I love the diagonal line of the journaling/layout. Not a great topic, but hope that it is good scrap therapy!

It's gorgeous Chris!
Love the diagonal line too of the journaling.
Don't give up Chris and I hope that one day, the disease is away. Big hugs to you and your family

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
faerywings
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout