Hoodoos 2

Anna Aspnes
Artplay Palette Rudeneja (new Nov 3) Artplay Palette Rudeneja
Artsy Layered Template 258 (new Nov 3) Artsy Layered Template 258
Change WordART Mix 1 (new Nov 3) Change WordART Mix 1
MultiMedia Branches 9 (new Nov 3) MultiMedia Branches 9
Artsy Edged Frames 2 (new Nov 3) Artsy Edged Frames 2

Process
Artsy Layered Template 258 was opened up. A solid paper from APP Rudeneja was used as the foundation of the page. All layers were turned off except for the large stain. The photo was clipped to this layer, duplicated two more times with the blending modes changed to color burn and hard light. The layers were merged and resized larger. Two other photos were clipped to the smaller frame masks and the apple element from the kit was clipped to a third foto mask. Frame 2 was deleted and the frame from the kit was substituted. An Artsy Edge Frame was resized and recolored, then layered over the larger photo. The frame was duplicated with the blending mode changed to soft light. The hidden layers were turned back on one by one, either recoloring, moving or resizing them. A MultiMedia Branch 9 (ric rac flipped horizontally) was added. Word art, embellishments and journaling were added to complete the page.

Thank you for looking!
I love Bryce! awesome photos and love the you in the circular frame! My sister and I walked down into the canyon and I found it very scary!

Fabulous pictures, love the oval framing and the use of the ric rac as a divider. I must see this some day!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout