Oscraps

Halloween Night
B

Halloween Night

I took this road photo through the windshield of the car on a very dark, rainy afternoon as we were driving home from visiting Autumn at her college. We have to drive through a mountain pass and some of the tiny remote towns you pass through are . . . shell I say . . . scary. They have reputations. I know people who have stopped at these places . . .they will never do it again. The town we are about to approach is no exception. If you can read the road sign, so be it, but I will leave it nameless here. I wouldnt want to offend anyone, if you get my drift.

Halloween No. 1HalloweenNo.1
Halloween No. 2HalloweenNo.2
Halloween WordART Mix No. 1HalloweenWordARTMixNo.1
SpookyGlows No. 1SpookyGlowsNo.1
ArtPlay Palette Vintage HalloweenArtPlayPaletteVintageHalloween
Photos: Mine and MorgueFile

Notes: After opening a new file, I brought in the photos. Using brush 2 from Halloween No. 1, I clipped the road photo to it, resizing and positioning. The moon photo is below the road photo in the layers panel, also resized and positioned.

Bringing in solid paper 3 from Vintage Halloween for the background, I blended the brush mask of the road photo to Screen. Word art was placed over the photo and blended to Overlay.

Over the moon, I stamped brushes from both Halloween No. 1 and 2. In between these layers I brought in the Spooky Glow, putting blood on the moon. The glow is blended to Color Burn. Using an AnnaBlendz brush and white, I brought out the parts of the stamp that extended over the moon.

Bringing in word art for the title, I used a style on it to give it a gold glow. I resized and positioned the title.

Just above the background layer, I placed a transfer from Vintage Halloween and blended to Hard Light, turning it red. More blood. Over it I stamped the cobweb from Halloween No. 2, recoloring to white. I duplicated the glow and placed it over the stamp. That finished this page.
Very cool! Love the depth of the title and perspective of the road!

this is really spooky and I love it! not sure I would like going on this road - love the moon!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Barbara Houston
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout