Oscraps

home
pam p

home

While home to me is about the people with-in,I was thinking as I decorated this year that "stuff" is also synonymous with the dweller.When things that I have made and collected over the years are displayed and family members recall how they enjoy them too,I feel good.Recently maybe 3-4 years ago,I gave the beloved nut-cracker collection to my youngest grand-son per his request. Sunday he and children sent me an image of that collection as they have it displayed in their home, and I was touched to see that they are caring for it, just like I did for 50 years.Christmas and home bring some of the best memories alive each year and for that I am grateful.

APP Airy
Multi-Media Holidays
Stains
UrbanThreadz
ArtsyBlendzSnowPaperie
How wonderful your grands are caring for the collection. I love your photo processing, and this lovely page.

This looks like a colored block print! Gorgeous! How wonderful that your grands and family treasure your treasures!

My heart! How happy that must have made you to see- your g-son sounds awesome and thoughtful. Love the sketch filter on your page as well

Loving your sketch effect and that the nutcracker collection is in good hands.

Again the photo treatment is very cool. Love all the folk art decor. We never see it any more, and I miss it.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pam p
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout