Oscraps

HELLO YOU
wombat146

HELLO YOU

RAK for a sweet friend Elisa (akaEHStudio) who has graciously allowed me to scrap with some photos of her darling two little girls! This is Alice. :)
You stole my baby! HAHAHA!! ONA! This is gorgeous! I love ever bit & bob tucked in & love the tag you tucked with her name & date! This is freaking GORGEOUS! Cute baby too, lol!

You stole my baby! HAHAHA!! ONA! This is gorgeous! I love ever bit & bob tucked in & love the tag you tucked with her name & date! This is freaking GORGEOUS! Cute baby too, lol!
Glad you like it hun, had so much fun working with that photo and your little Alice is just adoringly cute!!! xxxx

@EHStudios so now we know, @wombat146 likes to steal babies.... Ona, want a 13 year old girl? I'll pay for shipping? :D Seriously, love this layout and the gorgeous clusters. Just fab! Congrats on standing O. Well deserved.
hahhahahaaaa!!! .......... no thank you!!!!! been there done that!!! love when they are teeeeny tiny and they do as you ask them to (well mostly!) :) Thirteen is the beginning of the angst period, good luck darling!!! xxxxxx

Layout information

Category
Oscraps Cheery O's
Added by
wombat146
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename