Oscraps

Hello Joy_Vie_Joan Robillard 600.jpg
Joansmor

Hello Joy_Vie_Joan Robillard 600.jpg

ArtPlay Palette Vie Anna Aspnes Designs | Digital Scrapbook Designer:Oscraps

ArtsyTransfers Vie Anna Aspnes Designs | Digital Scrapbook Designer:Oscraps

MultiMedia Branches No. 14 Anna Aspnes Designs | Digital Scrapbook Designer:Oscraps

FotoBlendz Overlays No. 16 Anna Aspnes Designs | Digital Scrapbook Designer:Oscraps

Life WordART Mix No. 2 Anna Aspnes Designs | Digital Scrapbook Designer:Oscraps
Inspiration – Been taking pictures of the beautiful flowers in the Dunkin Donuts drive-thru. Thought it would go well with the greens of APP Vie.
Start – Create New document File>New 12x12 300dpi
Paper – Added Artsy Paper 2 to the page
Mask – Added Fotoblendz Overlay 16.5 to page
Photo – Put the photo on a layer above the mask and used
Transfers – Placed Artsy Transfer 4 over the same markings of the paper and it brightened up. Then added Transfer 2 to the left-hand edge.
Elements – Used the purple leaf under my photo. Then added Multimedia Branches 14.1 to the page but turned off most of the layers and rearranged others. Put the flower from Multimedia Branch 14.4 and changed the color using Ctrl>U and then erased most of the stem, also added a drop shadow.
Words – Placed the wood words Hello Joy for a title adding a drop shadow to both.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
I love your tribute to finding beauty in unexpected places, and my favorite color combo of pink and green doesn't hurt, either! Standing O for you!

Beautiful blending and photo! Congrats on the Standing O! (my favorite color combo too!)

Congratulations on the Standing O!
Beautiful colors and blending. Love the dimension the yellow flower/branch add.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Joansmor
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename