Oscraps

Grain Bins
Miki

Grain Bins

The farmers have been busy filling the grain bins with wheat. Corn is next.
Credits list
Artplay Palette Vie (paper, button, label word, overlays)
Artsy Transfers Vie (paint layers, splatters)
Life WordART Mix 2
MultiMedia Branches 14

Artplay Palette Apothic (button)
Artplay Palette Ablaze (grass overlay)
MultiMedia Birds 1
FotoGlow Mix 1
FotoBlendz Overlays 11
Magic Sprinklez 2
Magic Sprinklez 5

Process
Artsy paper 3 from APP Vie was used as the foundation of the page. The photo of the grain bins was changed to a black and white image with high contrast, then clipped to a fotoblendz mask. The image was duplicated two more times with the blending changed to hard light. The paint layers and splatters from Artsy Transfer Vie_4 were added along with two overlays from the kit. A MM Branches 11 element was added with the birds (recolored white) from MM Birds 1. The moon was created by using a button from APP Apothic. The button was resized larger with the blending mode changed to hard light. A color overlay was added to give it a yellow glow. The page was completed by adding an overlay from APP Ablaze, word art, magic sprinklez and fotoglows.

Thank you for looking!
Whoa this is amazing, Miki!! What a photo (love the moon, so clever!) I like the addition of the birds. I know nothing about filling grain bins, but I bet it attracts the birds :)

Wonderful documentation of the full moon. The grain bins in B&W even more industrial than I usually think of them, and I love the green and purple. Heading a little in the direction of Halloween.

I love what you have done here its fantastic. How you made the moon is very creative.

I think I've said this before but it's worth repeating...I am inspired by how you make us see the ordinary in an extraordinary way. It's a gift, and thanks for sharing it here.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename