Oscraps

Hello Joy
Joansmor

Hello Joy

***AnnaRelease 23 August 2019***
App Vie, FotoBlendz Overlays16, and Life Wordart

This time I struggled for an idea but one definition for Vie is To strive for victory. My girlfriend did that in her battle against cancer. Her success was to live as good a life as she could and pull the plug when her life was not enjoyable. She did that.

Process: Pick three pictures of my girlfriend: one after she found out, one in the middle and the focal photo is the last time I saw her. Using FotoBlendzOverlay16.2 with some minor adjustments, I clipped my focal picture to the mask with Layer>Create Clipping Mask. I put the dual frames from AAM-Frames-Anna Aspnes. With the Clipping function, I attached the other two photos to the mask layer of the frames. I stole a frame from another item to place over the focal picture.

The background paper I used was Solid Paper 5. Placing Overlay1 on the page and duplicating it, added some movement. With Edit>Fill I added some green and purple color to the page. Transfer3 is long and narrow, so I placed it from the left edge and along the bottom of the photos. I but the lace transfer under transfer 3. With Overlay4 placed on the left side, I selected some of the white colors and used Edit>Fill to add some green. Now I had a line of color mixed with black and white that moved part way up the left edge, under the photos and then into the space between the focal photo and the right side.

The Heart Charm fit nicely under one of the photos. Using the words Hello and Joy, I created a title. The last thing as always is the journaling. I love creating pages where I get to remember this special who was such a big part of my life.
Love your title for this page in your friends struggle. Wonderful photos and elements combined to make a perfect memory page.

What a beautiful tribute to a live well-lived. And a loving tribute to your friendship.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Joansmor
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout