Oscraps

Grapes at Hestercombe
profolly

Grapes at Hestercombe

Supplies

APP_Vie ** New in Store 23rd August**

ALT_297 ** New in Store 23rd August**

Bonus Anna Release 23rd August ** FREE with purchase of the complete Vie Release**

Life WordART Mix No 2 ** New in Store 23rd August**

FotoBlendz Overlays No 16_4_1 ** New in Store 23rd August**

Process
The template was added to a 12x12 canvas and a solid paper from the APP then the template was added.

My photograph was clipped to a frame layer then duplicated and clipped to the other framed masks. Locking the three photograph layers I then resized the photograph to fit in a way to show off the grapes. I brushed out part of the frame to let the vine leaf pop out.

A FotoBlendz Overlay was applied above all the ALT layers and clipped another photo to it, I duplicated the image and clipped it to another FB Overlay locked the layers together and resized them.

I then grouped those layers together and moved them down the ALT layers until I was happy with the look.

Some of the layers were then recoloured using fill (Edit-> fill) picking up the green colour from the vine leaves.

The Bonus MM Branch was then added.

I continued adding embellishments then finally added some WordART.

Thanks for looking

V :)
Okay, that photo is so clear it really seems that you could "touch" the grapes. Beautiful!

Fabulous photography, Viv! Love the purple accents and the leaf overlapping the frame! Nice work!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
profolly
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout