Oscraps

heart of a princess
Gilmoregirl

heart of a princess

Had to get this journaling down. Really it is just so much easier to ask her to do something than her brother, cause I don't get the whine, that I do it a little to much.

It is in your nature to be helpful, I know because you help me every day. Can you grab me a towel? Please, get your sister the crackers. Can you help Allie in the bathroom? Can you take Lucky downstairs? Can you get Allie a drink? Did you tell James to come inside? These requests come out of my mouth without even thinking, because you are always so quick and happy to help. But, the other day you did something that made me stop and think. I asked you to do something, it could have been any of the questions above or a hundred others, and you simply said No mom, Im busy. Now, to tell you the truth if it had been your brother that told me no, or if you had said it with attitude I would not have been a happy mom. But the calm way you said it, just made me stop. Like a movie all the requests I make of you came rushing to my mind. Feeling a little guilty I said, Ok, hun, thanks anyway. After all, you are only five. I promise to remember that and ask your brother, or do it myself a little more. But, thank you for having the true heart of a princess. March....2008.

jcrowley bee in your bonnet paper...so cool!!

Taylormade: available at oscraps.com
leave your mark frame mask
title from the heart template

Font: Timeless
strikinginly beautiful...this layout hit me the minute I popped into the gallery!!!

I always struggle with papers for a page that has alot of journal...and end up using solids...but this paper is so subtle that
it has a pattern yet works with the journaling!
LOVE it!

N
awwww... bless her heart. geezzz... i need to remember this with gage becuase i too do that so often... and he's usually soooo willing to help. hmmm... you've really got me thinking. sigh... GREAT layout!!!

Layout information

Category
TaylorMade Designs
Added by
Gilmoregirl
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout