Oscraps

Heart-Broken Wings
Amandajk

Heart-Broken Wings

My oldest sister Debbie (69) is battling Parkinsons with great memory loss. The photo is her holding me as a baby.
iu
We recently discovered another deeply troubling issue that greatly complicates her struggle. It is sad and comes from her husband''s own illness. Our hope is faith in God to do what only He can do.
Credits list
Joyful Heart Designs Hello There
MdGroot Collage P5 paper. Quirkosa
Quirky Heart Tough Times
VRD Artful Expressions 04 mojo
RJefferies Messy Threads
:)
  • Love
Reactions: Susan - s3js
Amanda, there are really no words that express how your LO touched my heart. It made me weep, but made me smile and the hops and love embodied here. This trul is scrapbooking at its finest and well-deserving of a Standing O!

Amanda, there are really no words that express how your LO touched my heart. It made me weep, but made me smile and the hops and love embodied here. This trul is scrapbooking at its finest and well-deserving of a Standing O!
Thank you, Susan. We just learned in the past week about her husband's hoarding disorder mental illness. It has consumed their home of 50+ years to the point she refused a visit from Mom & younger sister last week. Struggling to understand how she is able endure her own battle with these the addition of other things. Too much for me. Not too much for Him.

Last edited:
Thank you, Susan. We just learned in the past week about her husband's hoarding disorder mental illness. It has consumed their home of 50+ years to the point she refused a visit from Mom & younger sister last week. Struggling to understand how she is able endure her own battle without these other things. Too much for me. Not too much for Him.
Amanda, that is so hard! My prayers are with you - He always knows the answer.

Knowing the backstory of this layout, it breaks my heart yet also shows so much deep love!! I know God has your sister in his hands and you're right - it's not too much for Him. That picture is so precious!

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
Amandajk
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename