Oscraps

Let's Ride
vickyday

Let's Ride

Tic Tac Toe Challenge 4 found here: https://oscraps.com/community/threads/september-challenge-4-tic-tac-toe.36172/

Journaling reads: I’m not certain what could have happened between the time I was perfectly OK sitting behind dad, holding onto his belt loops, ready for the adventure, and the time I’m not happy at all sitting on the seat by myself. Was it just one of those days? Was it nap time? Or did I just want my daddy to be sharing the seat with me? OR did I change my mind about ever riding as soon as the engine was revved? Whatever the problem was, it’s not a problem now when hubby and I are riding! LET’S RIDE!! 1956 – 2022
What a fun layout. Love your journaling...love the way that you split that top photo..adds so much interest to the page. And that photo of you crying...priceless!

Brilliant storytelling! Love the way you work from top to bottom with the different photos through the story.

Oh, wow!! beautiful memory and journaling. Love your photos and I assume you didn´t enjoy the ride, LoL.

Oh what awesome photos and the journaling is fantastic!
Love how you framed the photos and the paint makes them pop!

Oh I think it might have been because your bike ride stopped and you had to get off!!! lol!!! Fabulous page Vicky and beautiful story telling as well, what a great memory to capture and keep for future generations to look back on and cherish!

Layout information

Category
Challenge 4
Added by
vickyday
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename