Anna Aspnes Credits:
ArtPlay Palette Abrazo ArtStroke, Paper
ArtPlay Palette Care Charm
ArtPlay Palette Hygge Overlay
ArtPlay Palette Whizzo String, Transfer
WaterColor FotoBlendz 7

Image - NASA

Text:
Texas unprecedented 500 year event harvey. catastrophic 2 mph hurricane wind 130 mph flooding 50 inches devastation widespread

Journaling:
The real story is about 12 million people living in the area impacted by the hurricane and then the tropical storm. People who watched water rise 6 inches an hour, who waited in long lines at a shelter to get dry clothes, and those who faced $42 or $99 for a case of water.
Love the hand holding the heart-our hearts do go out to the people affected by this horrifying event. Wonderful documentation page.

Great documentation of a horrible disaster. Beautiful page! All of my family lives in central Texas. So glad they aren't in the middle of this!

an artsy tribute to a horrific natural disaster. I was working for Texas Instrument in Houston during Hurricane Rita, I can't even fathom how dangerous this is and still continues to be. Houston is being saved by 1st responders and volunteers like the Cajun Navywho brought their boats from NOLA to rescue victims. And TX AGs are on the price gouging issue, many have been reported already.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout