Oscraps

Harper's First Day
musicmom3

Harper's First Day

The first day of daycare school was a breeze for Harper, made even easier by her big brother being just down the hall. My son and daughter-in-law have been juggling two kids under 3 years old while they work high-pressure jobs at home remotely, and looking back, we'll probably all laugh about it, but the challenges of dovetailing kids with work demands since Spring of 2020 are NOT to be trivialized. Still, they hung in and coped and I am so proud of them. So glad that childcare for the littlest little now can bring some very much needed space.

When I was creating this layout, which uses a variety of spackle, paper, and tape textures, I realized I had something to say about working with texture brushes, and so the process notes will show up in a tutorial soon.
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon and isDK
She's adorable and maybe even more so with a tiny bit of scarcity thrown in. Such an exciting time for her.

I love all the texture and am looking forward to your tutorial. Your grand-daughter is adorable!!

Goodness how can she be this big already?? Love her intent look, those little hands reflecting her busy mind. So glad to hear it was successful! And love all that texture - I don't use those products enough.

Yes, point me to that tutorial please, I have such a time with texture brushes! What a cutie, by the way!

Adorable without a doubt. She is so interested. I think she will adapt well, if they have interesting activities.. lol.

Harper is adorable! Ready to take on the world, well pre-school! Wonderful blending and looking forward to the tutorial. Textures and brushes are a challenge for me.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
musicmom3
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename