Oscraps

Hard Working Man
vickyday

Hard Working Man

Done for the Member Challenge – Masculine Layout found here: https://oscraps.com/community/threads/masculine-layout.37053/
Journaling reads: May 2022 Mark began working on a cabin for the fire pit area so there would be some shelter for those who would get chilled in the cooler months of the year. By the time we had our family gathering at the end of May he was starting on the floor. In June he finished covering the floor. In July he started raising the walls. We got sick at the end of July and it took about a month before he felt strong enough to work on the cabin again. So it was September before he began the roof. The first plan was to make a roof that sloped from the front to the back. But then he decided to make a peaked roof, so he tore down the temporary sloped roof and began the peaked roof in October. At the end of October we got the tin for the roof. And in November Mark installed the tin. Next he began putting wood on the walls and by the end of December he had milled and installed enough wood to cover the entire cabin on the outside. Next came a door for the front, glass and plastic in the windows and the other doorways. He has been working on the windows more and put another layer of flooring down. Eventually he needs to cover the area where the roof rafters sit on the cabin so any heat used stays inside the cabin. How he managed to do all of the work himself I’ll never know!
Credits list
Fixer Upper Scrapkit by CRK
Font is Arial Narrow
Photo is mine
Designer(s) Used:
  1. CRK Designs
Oh my gosh! What a lot of work! I love your progressive photos and thanks for translating the journaling. He should be very proud of building such a great place.

Layout information

Category
Oscraps Cheery O's
Added by
vickyday
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename