Oscraps

Harana @ Harana
musicmom3

Harana @ Harana

My daughter's market is called Harana and its motto is “eat food that makes your heart sing.” The name is a reference to Harana music, which is a type of traditional Filipino courtship music that's getting lost in the cultural shuffle. It just so happens that the father of the woman who makes a hot sauce that Harana sells is a Harana musician (apologies if this explanation is getting hard to follow), and my daughter and the musician's daughter collaborated to bring him to the market for a concert...which my daughter then streamed on Instagram. The Harana musician's wife, a local pediatrician, accompanied him on violin and their daughter sang. It was sweet and soulful music, and we were delighted to be able to enjoy it live from our living room. The FotoInspired Template was perfect for displaying all of the screen shots and other photos.
  • Love
Reactions: isDK and zlemon
Fabulous! I love the journaling and the fun colors! Everyone seems intent on the music!

Gotta love the cross promos! I'm sure the concert was a fun as your layout.

Yes you need a flow chart, but what a great story about connecting things that need to be more connected. Also love the way you used the template.

Gorgeous, gorgeous layout! Just a fantastic page. Love the detail photos!

What an incredible story! So amazing to find these connections in a New York town. Love the photos balanced by the journaling boxes.

Great documentation for this celebration! Happy for them and their success. Glad you could join via Instagram!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
musicmom3
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename